Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

May: Hope and Renewal

Oh, hi! It's been a while, hasn't it? That's my dirty little secret... I get overwhelmed, and I get quiet. Really Quiet. Like, not even crickets in the background, that sort of thing. My apologies...

The good news, though, is that I'm back.



You know that whole thing about work/life balance that I was talking about? Well, today was my last day with the company that I've worked for, for the past 14 years, so I've got balance. And time. In fact, starting Monday, all of my work time is going to focus on this space, right here. 

I have plans! You and me, we're going to talk dirt, animals, plants, food and all of the hobbies that we can think of. We're going to have ads (necessary evil!) and curated content from all over the place, that I think you're going to dig. And that's just for starters!

I hope you'll join me in this new adventure. I'm looking forward to spending time with you. 

See you Monday!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you found the balance you need & deserve. I'm looking forward to seeing your blog up & running. MB

Laura D. said...

Thank you so much! :)