Pages

Friday, July 11, 2014

Friday Photos

Between playing catch-up from last week, having the Grow Your Own Food Summit to listen to, and two different online learning events, this week has been one of the busiest I've had in a long time! Despite feeling as though there just aren't enough hours in a day, it's been great- I've learned some really interesting things about gardening, real food, and (thanks to CreativeLive and Dr. Art Markman) some key insights into how habits are formed and how I can make the most of them.

In between lots of hours on the computer, though, I did manage to snap some photos. Here are some of the highlights from the last two weeks- enjoy!


Carrot flower

Cauliflower

Cilantro

First Eggplant, Ever!

Lovely hydrangea

Monarda... a.k.a. Bee Balm

My office... beats the heck out of my old cubicle!

...my co-worker snores a bit, though. 

Potatoes are taking over! I've even run out of bins; hooray for compost. 

Volunteer chamomile
That's it for this week! Time for me to get over to New Moon Goat Farm & Sanctuary, before the mercury rises- we're looking at temps in the high 80s through the weekend, so I need to get the chores done while it's still cool. (I know that the 80s aren't that hot, and there's not even any humidity to speak of... but it's abnormal for here and people will be freaking out all weekend about how Incredibly Hot it is. I think it's pretty funny, personally, so I play along in public.)

What's on your agenda for the weekend?

No comments: