Pages

Monday, May 11, 2015

At a Loss for Words

Hi Friends! No, I haven't given up blogging. I started a new job at the beginning of March, and as is usually the case with new-to-me things, I fell down the rabbit hole while I was getting started. I also find that since my job is public facing, I spend almost all day talking to customers... which is completely exhausting to an introvert like myself. I enjoy the work immensely, but by the end of the day I'm tuckered out and can barely put together a sentence when I get home. It's not surprising to me that writing has been equally challenging, as of late. I'm grateful for things like Instagram where I can still post photos about what's going on, but keep the actual words to a minimum!

That being said, it's my goal to get back to posting here on a more regular basis. The posts may not be long, but I need to get back in the habit of putting things out there.

The garden is chugging along nicely this year- the peas are nearly 2 feet tall already! I'll be heading over to my favorite farm store tomorrow to pick up some more veggie starts, and hopefully the majority of my planting will be done for now. I still have succession seeds that will need to go in, but those are pretty much one-offs throughout the season, so it's not a huge undertaking all at once.

How are your gardens coming along? Are you trying any new veggies this year?

No comments: