Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Around the Web

It's Thursday already? Must be time to surf the internet, then!

  • Little known tidbit about me: I collect old science-related books- particularly botany and medicine... so this digitization project looks super cool to me! 
  • Alex has surprised me with a quick trip to my favorite place, for our anniversary: Glacier National Park, MT- how cool is that? Second best thing to actually going there is looking at this blog and his videos of the trails. 
  • Summer Squash and Corn Pancakes Oooh!
  • Who knew calves playing together in a field could be so cute? 
  • I've had this song stuck in my head for days, now... their harmonies are wonderful. If you like their sound, here's another one from them, too. (The second is a little more upbeat...)

What have you been checking out online this week? 

No comments: