Pages

Friday, June 6, 2014

Friday Photo Tour

Hi Friends- Happy Friday! I hope you had a great week. I did; it had its ups and downs, for sure, but it all evens out in the end. Here's what it looked like, from my perspective:

This little guy fluffed up all of his feathers just so I could take his picture.

Happy!


I think this is an Angora Goat. Anyone know for sure?

I love our big trees... Alex is a good 9 feet off the ground, in this photo.
 It's time for a trim, though!

... and all of that cleanup work gives us a head start on next year's firewood. Satisfying!

The last of the robins, getting ready to leave.
All of them have flown the nest, now.

The garden is taking off.

This year's potato bins are growing fast too... much better than last year!

Peas - take two.

Foo Dog - Guardian of the Garden

Fiery red-orange Oriental Poppy

One of my favorite roses - a gift from a friend's garden.

That's it for now! Don't forget to stop by the Facebook page and leave a comment on the giveaway post to be entered to win a package of reusable produce bags from Natural Home. The contest closes Saturday night at 11:59 p.m., and the winner will be announced on Monday! 

Have a great weekend everyone! :)


No comments: