Pages

Friday, June 13, 2014

Friday Photos

Well, I sure had a nice week- and I hope you did too! Between the beach trip with Alex and the sunny weather, I couldn't have asked for much more. Here are some of the things I saw, while I was out and about:


Someone lost half her tail this week. Pretty sure it was the neighbor dog again.


...and as a result, we've had some funky eggs show up. Normal one on the left.


Sand-dollar view


Walking the beach at sunset.


A carrot, about to flower. 


Sunny Daisy


The first eggplant flower!
That little hothouse is working like a champ. 


Ladybug


Not a tent caterpillar... still working on the ID. Love the blue!


The peas exploded while we were away...
courtesy of the rabbit manure I put down before we left.


I totally have a thing for sand dollars. 

Have a great weekend, everybody!




No comments: