Pages

Friday, September 5, 2014

Friday Photos

Well, we made it through another one... happy Friday! With the weather starting out soggy, it wasn't the greatest week for taking photos. In looking through what I did take, most the good ones went up on Instagram and Facebook pretty quickly- I need to learn to pace myself, I guess. :)

I did head out this morning to take some pictures of the rabbits I've listed on Craigslist:

Silver Bun

Cinnamon Bun
Not the most artistic pics, I know, but they'll do for CL. If you're in the area, and want to buy a rabbit, the ad is here. I just need to downsize the herd before the weather changes, so I'm not feeding extras through the winter.

The weather is supposed to be nice this weekend, so I'm looking forward to getting to spend some time in with my camera again. (What am I going to do on Fridays, once winter comes??) I've been working through the Craftsy photography class I signed up for, which is great. It's packed full of so much information, and I'm finding out about features my camera has that I didn't know existed! In working with the settings on my camera for the class, however, I've discovered that there's a speck of dust inside my camera lens, which is a bummer. I'm going to have to send it off for a fix at some point soon.

Let's see... what else? Oh! Alex scored us a pair of free tickets to the Washington State Fair; according to their website it's the "largest single event held in WA state". I'm looking forward to heading down that way to check it out- it's probably been more than 10 years since we went, last.

Do you go to your state's fair? What's your favorite part?


No comments: