Pages

Friday, May 23, 2014

Friday Photos

Alex working hard trimming trees.

There's always one who won't cooperate...

I love taking pictures of this bullfrog.

Purple Broccoli!

Caterpillar and damage on iris leaf. Pretty, nonetheless.

Woolly caterpillar on rhubarb. 

Handsome hubby with chainsaw.

Bee on chives. I could watch bees in flowers for days.

This beauty is tucked away by our pond. It's a dark, dark
purple- the photo doesn't do it justice.

Unknown variety of Deutzia. Just starting to bloom.

Flag Iris

Variegated honeysuckle

Hydrangeas on the way!

Kale and baby onions

Dramatic Flo

More bees in flowers. This rhodie had so many bees, we could
hear them all buzzing from a few feet away. Love It!


My next strawberry recipe, in the works.
So that's what my week looked like... not too shabby, if I do say so myself.

Remember to check in over the weekend on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram as I travel down to Puyallup to attend the Mother Earth News Fair. I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

No comments: