Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Out of Order

Anybody else out there get migraines? I woke up with one yesterday and I'm just now coming out of it- a full day and a half later. Good grief... I don't get them often, thankfully, but when I do everything else goes on hold.

So where were we? It's Thursday! That means it's time to share interesting things from around the web.

This post from Hank over at Hunter Angler Gardener Cook has me curious. We're getting into that time of year when we have eggs in abundance and I've been wanting to find a way to preserve some for us to use in winter, when they're more scarce.

Pug for Scale

Speaking of preserving eggs... Does anyone have a pickled egg recipe that they swear by? I really want to try those this year. This post from Elise at Simply Recipes looks like a good place to start.

More Rhubarb. I have my sights set on a recipe for a Rhubarb and Orange Jam from "Canning for a New Generation" by Liana Krissoff. I'll be making that this weekend, and I'll let you know how it turns out!

Fresh Spinach Pasta from Smitten Kitchen. Holy cow, that looks good!


Seven tips from Organic Gardening on how to increase your garden's yield. Good advice!

What about you? Have you seen anything online that you'd like to share? Drop me a note in the comments or over on our FB page and let me know!

No comments: